“Having suffered the loss of my wee brother in a preventable workplace electrocution, I don’t want it to happen to anyone else.”
- Louise Taggart
Could safety fail in your workplace?
You cannot fail to be moved by Louise’s first-hand account of how her brother Michael went to work one day and never returned. With experienced speakers from HSE backgrounds, and guest speakers who have different stories to tell, this event is set to make you think differently: ensuring safety is considered at all times, and everyone gets home safe.
The event will consider:
- What failure do inspectors look for after a contractor’s on-site incident or accident?
- How should businesses manage large volumes of contractors?
- How would your business perform under investigation?
- What are the common failings in attempting to achieve legal compliance relating to contractor safety?
- What is the best ‘game-plan’ to follow to stay legal?
With guest speakers:
- Louise Taggart, SHP's Most Influential Speaker 2018
- Andy Forbes, ex-health & safety director for Babcock's Marine sector
- LAW's Matthew Ramsey and Sarah Liversidge, both ex-HSE inspectors
Locations & Venues
Tuesday 18th June 2019
The Grand Central Hotel
Tuesday 25th June 2019
Edinburgh Hilton, Carlton
Friday 28th June 2019
The Chester Hotel