SPOTLIGHT on preventing sexual harassment in the workplace
At our Spotlight on Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace, you’ll:
• Gain an understanding of the definition of sexual harassment and what behaviour could fall within its parameters. We’ll give you guidance on where the line is between “flirting” or “banter” and harassment.
• Learn about the practical steps you can take to avoid (or at least minimise) instances of sexual harassment in the workplace.
• Gain an insight into the measures the organisation should take to stand a good chance of defending itself against sexual harassment claims in the event that a rogue employee breaches the rules.
• Learn how to respond appropriately to an allegation of sexual harassment should one arise.
• Become better equipped to investigate complaints of sexual harassment and reach a decision. In particular you’ll learn how to deal with those tricky cases where it is “one person’s word against another”.
205 West George Street